How to Apply:
- Align the lash band along your natural lash line to determine the proper fit.
- Trim the outer end with small scissors if needed.
- Apply a small, thin line of our lash adhesive to the lash band.
- Wait 30 seconds until the adhesive becomes tacky before proceeding to the next step.
- Place the lash band of the mink lash as close to your natural lash line as possible using our tweezers.
How to Remove & Store:
- Carefully peel off the lash from the outer edge of your natural lash.
- Gently remove the adhesive from the band to reuse.
- Store the lashes in the III.VI. Artistry Box that they arrived in to keep them clean, dry, retain their shape and protected from getting damaged or harmed.